JDX US to host Women’s History Month Panel
About this Event
“Let us make our future now and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.” – Malala Yousafzai
Every year since 1982, Women’s history month has provided an opportunity to reflect on the remarkable achievements made by women all around the world, highlighting the bridging of gender gaps as we seek to reach new milestones, both in and out of the workplace.
On 3rd March, our panel will come together to explore and celebrate Women’s History Month and women in the workplace.
- Chaitali Patel, Global Director and Head, 100 Women Impact Collective
- Patricia Cesaire, Global Strategic Technology Alliances, Amazon Web Services
- Lizzie Massey, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Synchrony
- Pamela Novoa Ralli, Global Vice President, Sage
- Host: Seamus Smith, CEO JDX Consulting, Financial Times Global ‘Top 50 male champions of Women in Business
DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
• Who are our inspirational women worldwide? Why do we look up to them?
• The future is bright – what should women look forward to in the workplace? Is gender equality on the horizon?
• How far have we come in creating a workplace welcoming for all genders?
• What can we recommend for the future, and how can we ensure both males and females are recognised equally for their contributions?
You will have the opportunity to submit questions throughout the webinar, so join us for an evening on important discussion and have your say!
Register for free through eventbrite here.