COVID-19: JDX Customer Support
Dear JDX customer and our global ecosystem partners,
Here at JDX, we have been closely monitoring the developments around COVID-19 (Coronavirus) all across the world. Now more than ever, the health and safety of our customers, partners, employees and broader community remains our top priority.
While the situation is quickly changing, we also recognize that your operations must continue without disruption. One of JD’s core principles is “customer-first” – that does not change during a time of crisis. Our team remains ready and committed to ensuring everyone stays safe, while at the same time continuing to assist you on your transformation journey.
JDX continues to operate in accordance with our other core values , Honesty and Integrity taking guidance from local government and public health authorities across the globe and has put in place a fully scalable Business Continuity Plan. JDX’s Executive Committee meets daily to assess the situation and to adjust our operations to maintain the level of service our customers have come to expect. In parallel every line of business has a daily stand up with every member of their team to ensure the health and focus of the operation remains positive
We have implemented a number of important measures, including:
- Placing all JDX employees on a mandatory work from home. This arrangement will be reassessed each week.
- Stress-testing our extensive online collaboration capabilities to ensure seamless communication with all our stakeholders.
- Halting all international and domestic travel.
- Cancelling or postponing all in-person events and meetings for the foreseeable future, focusing instead on a virtual and digital-first experience.
- Ramping up digital training and education, which started last week with our virtual Bootcamp.
- Ensuring that your client relationship manager , consulting team and / or customer service team is at the ready to answer any of your questions.
We will continue to provide updates to you, as needed, in the coming days and weeks as we navigate these challenging times together. If you have any questions, please contact your dedicated JDX client relationship manager or anyone of the executive committee at asktheexco@JDXconsulting.com
JDX Executive Committee