Target operating model vision
Client-first is at the heart of everything that JDX does.
We shape our consulting capabilities, services, and experiences around our clients, working with them, and our partners, to design and deliver solutions with outcomes that target our clients’ pain points, unmet needs, and real business problems. We use our unique perspective to provide optionality in the client outcome, while unlocking value throughout the journey. Today’s JDX client story showcases one of our Client Lifecycle projects.
JDX was engaged over a 9-week period by an investment bank to perform a global current state assessment of their current client lifecycle management processes, and to produce a CLM operating model vision that:
- Delivered a client centric experience
- Ensured compliance with global regulatory requirements
- Was delivered through consistent, leading tools and technology
Additionally, JDX worked with senior stakeholders to agree and document an execution roadmap through which the CLM vision could be delivered.
- Initiated engagement by establishing key forums and communications, agreeing terms-of-reference, and developing a detailed deliverable framework
- Interviewed 80+ stakeholders from across the CLM process to ensure understanding of the current operating model and 6 banks to document industry best practice
- Held weekly working groups with key stakeholders to relay findings, shape recommendations and provide early visibility of benefits
- Facilitated a global cross-functional workshop attended by 30+stakeholders to create alignment around a CLM vision
- Produced a final report to document the roadmap and governance structure, to be used for internal syndication with stakeholders to agree on proposals
Outcomes / Measurable impact
- Produced CLM Vision and Future State Principles
- Produced 90-day roadmap for mobilisation
- Produced CLM operating model vision that complied with global regulatory requirements
‘I just want to say what a productive workshop we just had…it was truly a pleasure to be a part of’– Front Office COO
‘I have been incredibly impressed with your knowlegde, hard work and approach throughout the run up to (and executive of) the onsite’– Head of Client Ecosystem