CLM systems adoption
Client-first is at the heart of everything that JDX does.
We shape our consulting capabilities, services, and experiences around our clients, working with them, and our partners, to design and deliver solutions with outcomes that target our clients’ pain points, unmet needs, and real business problems. We use our unique perspective to provide optionality in the client outcome, while unlocking value throughout the journey. Today’s JDX client story showcases one of our Client Lifecycle projects.
In response to regulatory requirements our client, an investment bank, committed to building a platform to hold their ‘golden source’ client data and due diligence information. The adoptions team were managing the end-to-end process of adopting the trading systems with the golden source and adoption spans across all business units in the investment bank. Clients that wanted to trade with the bank were onboarded through this system to ensure regulatory requirements were met. The system created straight through process to automate the counterparty creation, inactivation, reactivation, and suspension processes in the downstream system.
JDX were engaged to technically integrate the client’s golden source onboarding platform with the bank’s trading systems. Specifically, to automate the account opening process, and to achieve data synchronisation.
- Stakeholder engagement to commence project discussions with relevant contacts, which included: COB, Tech, Business
- Gap analysis, downstream attribute mapping and the target operating model created and signed off
- Pega development
- Product System Matrix development
- Testing: SIT/UAT – define test case scenarios, ensured correct test environments were used, resolved any ad-hoc issues
- Go-live: Managed the release weekend, ensured successful business user checkout and deployment
Outcomes / Measurable impact
- Technically integrated client’s global source onboarding platform with bank’s trading systems
- Automated account opening process
- Achieved data synchronisation
- Ensured successful business user checkout and deployment
‘Just a note to say thank you for all your hard work with the work, it is really appreciated”– Vice President, Transformation