Operating model and resourcing
Client-first is at the heart of everything that JDX does.
We shape our consulting capabilities, services, and experiences around our clients, working with them, and our partners, to design and deliver solutions with outcomes that target our clients’ pain points, unmet needs, and real business problems. We use our unique perspective to provide optionality in the client outcome, while unlocking value throughout the journey. Today’s JDX client story showcases one of our Regulatory and Risk projects.
Our client, a Tier 2 Investment Bank engaged JDX to create and initiate a 3-year operating model and resourcing strategy within Transactions Management and Operations.
The client had been challenged to find substantial savings in operating costs across Transaction Management and Operations through large scale transformational change. JDX were asked to produce the materials for an Operating Model and Resourcing Strategy to achieve these cost targets. Phase 2 saw JDX help stand-up and implement the constituent parts of the strategy. Phase 3 saw the team document existing processes and recommend / implement a range of improvements.
- Initiate operating model & resourcing strategy in line with banks vision & value proposition
- Challenge maintenance of onshore solutions, to drive down global operating costs
- Produce stakeholder, Town Hall and Workshop materials
- Drive programme towards achieving operational target state, stabilise current processes and provide assurance on programme workstreams
Outcomes / Measurable impact
- Successfully initiated operating model & resourcing strategy
- Reduced global operating costs
- Produce stakeholder, Town Hall, and Workshop materials
- Drive programme towards achieving operational target state
- Stabilise current processes
- Provided assurance on programme workstream
‘JDX’s effort and contribution has been hugely valuable in helping us get where we are now with our plans’– Business Manager
‘One of the best things about the JDX team is their clear ability to work as a team to provide the right solution”– Business COO